A “Course Reservation Fee” in the amount of $25.00 is required for ALL* Skill Advancement Courses in order to “reserve” your place in class. This procedure has been implemented to give members every opportunity possible to attend those courses requested.
The steps for enrollment are as follows:
· Register application online
· Submit a current (less than 6 months old) $25.00 check or money order (NO CASH) payable to CARPENTER SKILL ADVANCEMENT PROGRAM, as follows:
a. “Mail” to Carpenter Training Center, 1256 Estes Avenue, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 OR
b. “In Person” - drop off check(s) in the “Drop Box” at the Elk Grove Village Training Center .
· Please submit a Separate Check (no cash) for each course signed up for.
· Include Course Title/Date on the Memo line of the check
· Check(s) need to be submitted (7) days prior to the course start date to reserve your spot on the roster. Classes without the minimum number of checks will be cancelled.
Checks will be returned to those members who have attended and completed the class or to those that cancel prior to the start of the class.
Checks will NOT be returned to the applicants who do not attend all classes, as scheduled.
Please Note: Applicants unable to attend a training session, due to unforeseen circumstances, MUST contact this office prior to 3:30 pm the day of the class or 3:30 pm on the Friday before a Saturday class .
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL 847-640-7373
*Exception: Safety and Health - Health & Welfare Pension Seminar Pre-Retirement Planning - No Course Reservation Fee required for this informational seminar